In accordance with the National Code of Practice 2018, all students have to maintain at least 80% of attendance throughout their course. If students’ attendance falls below 80%, they will be reported to the Department of Home Affairs. In accordance with the standards, students are also required to maintain satisfactory course progress in their course.
Other conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Completing the course within the duration specific in your CoE
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress
- Maintaining approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia
- Remaining with the principal education provider for 6 calendar months, unless issued a letter of release from the provider to attend another institution
- Notifying NSW International English College of your Australian address and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days